Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fiest Wildflower 40 mile Road Ride


Ross, his buddy Dave and I decided to ride the Fiesta Wildflower 40 mile road ride. I'm still learning the area so I thought it would be a good idea to join some organized rides. I originally wanted to register for the 100 mile ride but Ross had registered for the 40 mile so I did too. To make it a little more challenging, we rode our mountain bikes. I'm pretty sure we were the only ones there on MTB's but I didn't care. In fact, I was pretty stoked when I passed some roadies on their sleek, light, fast bikes. :)

Ross immediately took off and rode really well. I spent the entire ride trying to catch him. It was a nice day and really nice back country roads with little traffic.

Over all I had a great ride and a great workout.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how come you never mention your cute hubby???